TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Entry to an event at Leeds University Union (LUU) is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled or moved to another date.
- In the event of the cancellation of an event by the organiser/promoter (i.e. a cancellation due to circumstances beyond LUU’s control), customers will only receive a refund on the face value of the ticket and not any booking, handling or shipping fees.
- Tickets for events at LUU should be kept securely – no duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen tickets.
- Customers are advised to check their purchase upon receipt.
- Leeds University Union operates a zero tolerance policy towards sexual harassment.
- Leeds University Union is fully compliant with the The Equality Act (2010), and prides itself on having a positive and informed attitude to accessibility. Ticket holders who require support are entitled to one FOC carer ticket and should contact LUU on email@example.com to facilitate this. In addition any guests who have access concerns – or wish to discuss their requirements, should get in touch with the venue in advance.
- The right to admission to an event is reserved by LUU, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. No refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under age, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
- The use of eCigarettes is not permitted within LUU buildings.
- Events and ticket types where an age restriction applies are clearly indicated on marketing and during the booking process. Please ensure that you read all the information that applies to the event you are attending and carry proof of age if appropriate.
- By ordering tickets for an event at LUU you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be resold or transferred.
- LUU & associated event organisers/promoters reserve the right to alter the bill without prior notification.
- By ordering tickets you are permitting Leeds University Union and any promoter of the event to use your email address to send you information about upcoming events.
- Aside from the above clause, we will not share your personal information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent unless where required by law. If you have registered your interest with UnionEvents.org, LeedsTickets.com and/or any of our associated companies, and thereby given your consent, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. If you don’t want to be contacted please either Opt-Out via the link on the email or contact us on 0113 380 1342 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with any data protection legislation currently in force.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure you have your tickets / confirmation email / e-tickets prior to the event.
E&OE. Last updated 16 November 2015.